Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Good Things Take Time

My business is like a crockpot, the longer you let things 

simmer and cook, the better it is.  


I tried a new one on my family last night.  In honor of our late cousin, Bijan Bouzari, who lost his life to brain cancer, I made Persian food.  I started with some amazing ingredients. Organic, free range, natural. It took a little mixing and prep.  Then some time in the crock pot.  Slow and steady.  I stirred it. I checked to make sure the pot was not too hot or too cold. Made some adjustments.

It reminds me of my business and mission to help others adopt a healthier lifestyle with Arbonne.  I just have to consistently put the great ingredients together, put them in the pot.  Check the pot every once-in-awhile.  Make sure it's not too hot or cold.  Then most of the people in there will come out Health, Wealthy and Wise. So Delish!


Persian Slow Cooked Chicken

In the olive oil browning.

I used Almond Flour instead of wheat flour and added a little salt. Served with Lundberg's Organic Short Grain Brown Rice and Quinoa and Organic Frozen Green Beans both from Costco.  Costco even sells organic boneless skinless chicken thighs.  I shortened the crockpot time and it turned out great. 
My husbands plate. He went for seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment