Saturday, November 15, 2014

BEAT the Holiday Bulge!

Don’t be a statistic this year, BEAT the Bulge!

Lets be honest. Candy corn is like a gateway drug. Can I get an amen? What starts as a harmless handful of goodness often triggers an 'AHHHH, who cares!' mentality towards 'holiday eating' (Self-preach)...and the rest...well, its HISTORY!!

But WHY would I offset in 2 months what I disciplined my body 10 months for? And yet, we DO!! Did you know the average person gains 8-10 lbs over the holidays? Ewww! That's 1-2 pant sizes between now and the New Year! 

I don't know about you, but weight gain isn't just about the scale...its about how FLAT OUT AWFUL that crap food makes me feel! You too? Tired. Headaches. Belly aches. Raging skin. And RAGING moods. Um, no thanks! 

This crazy holiday schedule says I need MORE energy than EVER and you know what, I actually want some PEACE and JOY this holiday season! But we all love to celebrate right? And we love 'tradition'. 

If you wanna keep what you LOVE and shed what you DON'T this season, we've got the PERFECT program for YOU! 

Our 15-day "BEAT the BULGE" challenge is REAL. SIMPLE and GUILT-FREE. We're not cutting out any beloved foods...just helping ya make a couple of easy exchanges so that your FESTIVE days can be FREE of guilt! We're gonna help ya make some GOOD steps towards health!

If you've EVER considered our 28-day Challenge and thought "That's too hard, too long or too pricey", then THIS challenge is for YOU, YOU, YOU! 

Group starts Mon, Dec 1. Registration closes Nov 24th! I know this group will fill SUPER quick and I'm only coaching TEN, so inbox me ASAP for more info or to claim YOUR spot as we 'beat the bulge' TOGETHER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment