Monday, April 18, 2016

Blackened Fish or Vegan Tacos

You are going to love these tacos.  

2 tilapia filets or some other yummy fish, wild caught preferred
1.5 t paprika
1 t oregano
3/4 t garlic powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 t cumin
1/4 crushed red pepper
lime
avocado
cilantro
cabbage slaw
almond flour tortillas

 I mixed the spices together and used a pie dish to dust all the fish.  
What is that yellow fish you ask?  It is my vegan version using yellow summer squash. 
Next I sauteed them in avocado oil until cooked.  
I used a few filets and the squash so I doubled the spice recipe. 


I served on an almond flour tortilla with a cabbage kale slaw (premixed from the store), 
some cilantro and lime.  I forgot my avocado. So sad.  


The vegan version was amazing.  Zucchini or Portabella would make a great taco too.

Eat like this during the Arbonne 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge with me.  There are even MORE great recipes included each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment