Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Clean Eating on a Stick

I think some people think I drink shakes

all day and don't eat real food.  

Beware of any quick fix weight loss/health scheme.  

Just eat REAL food.
I love food.

I love meat.
I love meat free of hormones and that was not fed GMO grains and corn.

Here is an EASY healthy dinner.


1 pound of grass fed beef sirloin
1-2 Organic Bell Peppers*
1-2 Zucchini* or Yellow Squash*
1 - Medium Onion
1 package whole mushrooms
1T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1T Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
Mix and let it be all happy together in the bowl for 1-2 hours.
*These need to be organic because they are on the Dirty Dozen list 

 Kids like it because it is on a stick. 


Grill it and serve it up with some Lundberg non GMO Short Grain Brown Rice


28 Day Clean Eating Challenges usually start the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment