Monday, June 22, 2015

Not Your Everyday Lemonade Stand


Summertime in my family means lots of lemonade. Anything easy to hydrate the kids that's not soda and full of sugar is OKAY with me.

Our FAVORITE drink WAS Crystal Light Lemonade and the delish Chick-fil-A Lemonade with Splenda.  Oh how I thought I found the perfect drink. Until.....(que sound effects.....dun, dun, dun) 
I schooled myself on artificial sweeteners.  



Don't despair, we have brought back lemonade and I am here to share it with you. You will need lemon juice. I purchase organic lemon juice from Costco. Water. I use the wonderful reverse osmosis water from my well. Sweetener.  Your choices are stevia, xylitol, maple syrup, honey.  



My typical mix is 1 Cup Lemon Juice to 6 Cups Water
Sweeten to taste. 


2 comments: